48"D / 18"H / 430lbs.
Propane or Natural Gas
Key Valve Ignition
The Santa Cruz Fire Bowl provides an outdoor retreat of warmth and ambiance. Each bowl has been hand-crafted using our custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variation. The 48" diameter table provides a beautiful and functional centerpiece for any backyard, patio or lounging area. The ambient heat provides plenty of warmth for multiple people. The 65,000 BTU unit operates with both a standard propane tank or Natural Gas hookup.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement
- Hand Crafted Pewter Finish
- 65,000 BTU Orifice
- Propane / Natural Gas Compatible
- 80lbs Lava Rock Included
- Stainless Steel Burner Insert
- Key Valve Ignition
The key valve housing is easily accessed from the side of the unit. The controls are clearly labeled and simple to use. Turn the key to the on position and use a match lighter to light and enjoy.
The fire pit comes complete with two 40lbs. bag of tumbled lava rock. The naturally occurring volcanic rock creates a stunning contrast to the beautiful flames of any gas fire feature while the lava rock is heat resistant.
Shipping & Handling:
- Each firepit is made to order, and usually ships within 4-6 weeks
- Due to the size and weight of these firepits, they are delivered via freight carriers.